Azeus Systems Limited is looking for a Business Development Manager to be part of our growing sales force for our product, Azeus Convene. Convene is a meeting and collaboration solution for Boards and Senior Leadership Teams. It is a fairly new product, which was launched only five years ago, but has already been recognized by reputable institutions across the globe. Our client base has grown exponentially and we have extended our global footprint in over 70 countries.
Visit azeusconvene.com for more information.
The main responsibilities are:
- Provide day-to-day hands-on sales execution, including marketing requirements.
- Build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals.
- Manage pre-sales activities through product demonstrations, advising on bid preparation, support with product pricing and realization of business plan targets.
- Manage follow-up customer training and product implementation.
The role requires significant interaction with clients/ prospective clients, partners, and Azeus personnel in the MENA region which may be face-to-face or using other communications media.
- Develop and maintain a Sales Pipeline, including pursuing sales leads and prospective clients within our CRM.
- Attend trade shows inter-state (if required).
- Deliver customer presentations and proposals, and negotiate and close business deals.
- Maintain awareness of legislation and best practice.
- Provide updates on sales to Senior Management.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||IT Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|