Hilton Worldwide is recruiting for fulltime Chief Security Officer.
Hello Tractor was founded under the belief that smallholder farmers are the key to ensuring global food security and alleviating entrenched poverty. We value everyone that makes agricultural mechanization work, from our farmers to our tractor owners to our booking agents to our team members and beyond. Every day we want our staff to think and act with intention, with passion, and with purpose.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
- A Chief Security Officer will be responsible for directing and overseeing the implementation of all safety and security measures for providing a safe environment for guests and team members.
- In addition, he/she will ensure compliance to all security procedures in line with Hilton standard.
What will I be doing?
- As a Chief Security Officer, you are responsible for the safety and security of all Guests, Team Members and contractors, and visitors while at the hotel. A Chief Security Officer is also responsible for the safety and security of the hotel premises. Specifically, the Chief Security Officer will perform the following tasks at the highest level of service
- Review regularly all policies, systems, and procedures including emergency drills and bomb procedures
- Lead and direct investigations of accidents, thefts, property loss and unlawful activities
- Interrogate; analyze situation and handle written/Complaint with a view to correcting erring staff
- Promote safe work practices and ensure compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards and preventive measures
- Assist in the development, administration and implementation of safety programs and safety training classes. Visually identify, correct and record safety hazards
- Develop, direct and coordinate training of all security officers in all fields of security which includes fire life safety, First Aid, CPR, as well as other Corporate approved programs such as Anti-Terrorism and Workplace Violence training
- Screen, interview, select, manage, review and counsel Security Supervisors and Officers to maintain order throughout the hotel.
- Periodically review Officers and Supervisors’ logs to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Direct and manage Lost-but-Found complaints. Assist as needed with guest issues
- Ensure regular patrol of the property by security officers
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with external agencies including police, fire authorities, and other related services to ensure coordinated approach
- Liaise with Government agencies, parastatals, and local institutions on all security situations and matters for effective planning and necessary action.
- Develop emergency response and Crisis Management plans including evacuation and Business Continuity Planning
- Develop accurate security information system and Surveillance activities that will ensure company readiness to handle emergencies
- Conduct Security Risk and Vulnerability Assessment for all existing and new assets and operations.
- Prepare monthly Security statistical report to management.
Min Required Experience:
What are we looking for?
A Chief Security Officer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous security experience, preferably working within an industry which monitored large volumes of people movement
- Previous experience leading and managing a Security / law enforcement team
- In-depth knowledge of security related systems, practices, legislation, and latest technologies
- Excellent inter-personal skills and personal presentation
- Previous experience in Nigerian security services and/or security certifications will be an added advantage.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Hilton Worldwide
Hilton Worldwide is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 4,700 hotels, resorts and timeshare properties comprising more than 775,000 rooms in 104 c…Know More about Hilton Worldwide