Hilton Worldwide is recruiting for fulltime Conference & Events Waiter.
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Conference & Events Waiter
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- A Conference and Events Waiter is responsible for setting up meeting rooms and ensuring all working areas are kept clean and tidy to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while working in all areas of Food and Beverage.
What will I be doing?
As a Conference and Events Waiter, you are responsible for setting up meeting rooms and ensuring all working areas are kept clean and tidy to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Conference and Events Waiter will also be required to be able to work in all areas of Food and Beverage. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Set up meeting and event rooms
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Knowledge of menu content, menu changes, and promotional activities
- Ensure the Conference and Banqueting areas are kept clean and tidy
- Ensure Refreshment breaks are served at the correct times
- Able to work in all areas of Food and Beverage including Bar, Restaurant, Room Service and Conference and Events
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Follow cash handling procedures, if required
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Be environmentally aware.
Min Required Experience:
What are we looking for?
A Conference and Events Waiter serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Conference and Banquet department and/or industry experience
- Previous experience of silver service
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Hilton Worldwide
Hilton Worldwide is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 4,700 hotels, resorts and timeshare properties comprising more than 775,000 rooms in 104 c…Know More about Hilton Worldwide