The Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
Job Title: Program Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: NGO/Non-Profit Project Management
Experience: 3 years
Job Field: NGO/Non-Profit Project Management
Job ID: 13-10905
Group / Office: PDG (Program Delivery Group)
Dept / Unit: PDGGEN – Program Delivery Group
Project / Program: A607 – Nigeria Global Fund RSSH
Reports To: Senior Program Officer
- The Program Officer will support the grant management, stakeholder management, fulfilment of donor and organizational reporting requirements, development of communication products and more.
- Support project stakeholder management efforts.
- Represent the project within the stakeholders’ community.
- Support the development of concept notes, guidance documents, manuals etc.
- Support management of project subawards
- Support the documentation and dissemination of best practices.
- Support the development and dissemination of communication products including fact sheets, success stories, technical briefs, reports, publications and more.
- Manage the project office secretariat.
- Support the design and or upgrade of the project grant management and tracking tools.
- Support the design and or upgrade of the grant comprehensive data management system.
- Support measurement of project outputs and outcomes and report on project effectiveness and efficiency.
- Support the preparation and submission of project donor reports.
Min Required Experience:
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in any field. Post graduate qualification desirable.
- At least 3 years’ experience in program management.
- Experience designing, developing and or using program management tools.
- Experience working with government and donor stakeholders.
- Experience in project implementation across the HIV, TB, Malaria landscape.
- Experience managing communication with a multiplicity of stakeholders.
- Experience in development of concept notes, checklists, guidance documents, manuals, SOPs etc
- Experience developing and disseminating communication products including success stories, fact sheets, donor reports, technical briefs and publications.
- Experience developing and using work plan tracking and program management tools.
- Experience with program reporting requirements.
- Experience using editing soft wares and packages
- Experience using infographic soft wares and packages.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Note: Management Sciences for Health is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
MSH, a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for gr…Know More about Management Sciences For Health (msh)